Friday, July 31, 2009

Target

Brian was in Las Vegas for work this week and so I had no camera to take pictures, but plenty of stories. Today LT found an extra, disconnected, cell phone and picked it up, opened it up and began talking. Just a little background on our afternoon which will help make his thoughts more coherent: When he woke up from his nap, I told him we were going to go to target to get a new rolling pin for his play dough and some extra play dough. Here is what he said, although, I really wish I had it on video, it was much cuter:
LT as he walked up to me talking on my phone, "I am tawking to you on my phone"
Kari: "Who are you talking to, LT?"
LT: "Bob builder not hew now, he in space"
LT as he moved his phone from directly under his mouth to the side, as if he were answering the question from whomever he was talking with, "Mom, wew awe we going?"
Kari: "Target"
LT: "Oh Tawget, gonna get new wolling pin, paydough and some oder stuff"
LT as he closes the phone: "Bettew go, going to tawget"

No comments: