Monday, October 6, 2008

Run for Office?

We have had a good family friend in town for the past few days from Sweden. LT had never been to the state capital and so we took advantage of this opportunity and headed down there. I thought he might be afraid of this huge, echoing new building, but I was wrong. LT walked right in, through security, and headed straight up the stairs. He had no qualms about running through there like he was in charge. At one point, he even joined a school tour and sat on a little girls lap (she was NOT happy with him being there).


Besides walking around like he was an important govermental employee, LT enjoyed the brass railings.
He strode around, never looking once for me.
And when he'd had enough on the third floor, he marched himself right over to the elevator and pushed the down button.
I took many pictures today and have very few of LTs face (even part of his face) because he was constantly on the move away from me. I never thought this would be a good place to take a one year old, but today proved me wrong.

3 comments:

Mia said...

LT's got my vote!

Kari said...

pretty sure when LT walked by the presidential room and saw the empty space where the picture of the next president will be, he said, "OBAMA".

Shawn Gallego said...

LT better start makin' sure he keeps his record clean if he is planning a run in the future!