Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Success!

(Editors note: this is now the *second* post by Kari. The first can be found here. That's two in one week! I better keep my day job...)I have taken Landon several times to baby and mommy yoga, only to be disappointed because he was asleep, or eating, or crying. It was always a waste of time it seemed. When Zack's mom Shawn called yesterday to see if I could watch Z for an hour during my normal baby
and mommy yoga time, I have to admit I was slightly concerned about having TWO babies, but nonetheless agreed to take them both to yoga. Two babies... yes, I was slightly overwhelmed with how it would all workout, but thought it would be alright. It turned out it was not only alright, but more fun than it had ever been. As usual, Landon cried a bit and then fell sound asleep on the mat for the remainder of the class. While I normally would just be sitting there bored while all the other babies were having fun with their moms, this time I could enjoy the class too! I could focus entirely on Zack who was laughing, smiling and having the time of his life doing baby bridge pose and getting massaged! It was a success!
As usual, I did not have the camera during the yoga class and therefore don't have very good pictures to support this blog entry, but Bri took a few when he and Albert showed up to help carry the boys out of class...

No comments: