Thursday, September 27, 2007

Green Chili Cook Off

LT went to his first green chili cook off last Saturday. Ron Voss, who hosts the event annually, is shown above handing down the rules of the event from his balcony as though he was king of the world.
Ty Voss, shown wearing the sweet Check Norris apron, is the winningest chili cook in the history of the event. He wasn't able to pad his resume this year with another title but personally I thought he had one of his best offerings to date (shows what I know).
It was Steve and Mad's first cook off as well.
From the looks of this picture it won't be long before the little guy is going to want his own bowl of chili. I guess I should just be thankful that he's not eying my beer they way he's looking at that chili.
And of course LT had to take a little mid-party milk break.

No comments: