Saturday, September 15, 2007

Any Given Sunday


Last Sunday was LT's first NFL football Sunday. We went over to Steve and Madeleine's house to watch to Bronco's game (and eat some Nachos!). Landon wore his cool blue sweat suit and even posed for the obligatory "baby with a beer" photo. Steve was all decked out in his Bronco gear. I had on my orange Tremper hat (which isn't exactly Bronco gear but it's close). Kari fell asleep in the fourth quarter and missed the exiting 15-14 finish. Other than being LT's first game, it was pretty typical football watching for this crew.

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it but at half time Steve had something very special to share with us. He brought out his autographed Rockie's Autos hat to show off and we were all suitably impressed. Other than on TV I'd never seen such a hat before, much less one signed by Shaggy himself. Funny thing though - I saw my second Rockie's Autos hat just a little bit later that same day. As we were driving though downtown on our way to Z's house we saw a guy wearing exactly the same hat while sitting on the I-25 on- ramp begging for change...

No comments: