Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Play Date Part ?


I figured I should post some pictures from the last after work play date before the next one happens (tomorrow). Kari left a little early to take Z and his parents to the airport so I was left in charge of LT. I was enjoying the company so I decided to stay for a while. Unfortunately I stayed just a little too long and right into LT's grumpy time. And when grumpy time starts, there's no turning back. I fled the somewhat pretentious restaurant with a wailing baby and people staring at me (had it not been for Annick's help I may have not even made it out!). The poor guy continued his crying all the way home and for about half an hour at home until Kari returned from the airport to rescue him (and me). I guess sometimes mom has to fix dad's mistakes. I'm sure it won't be the last time.


Amidst all the chaos I grabbed a pair of sunglasses that appeared to have been left on our side of the table. So if one of the mommies or daddies (although they look like mommy's) is missing some sunglasses, let me or my baby's mama know so we can get them back to you.






No comments: