Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Halloween Anthology

Leading up to Halloween this year we were trying to remember the costumes over the years and, of course, couldn't remember all of them. As I was going back through the years to jog my own memory, I decided to assembly this little timeline of Halloweens going back to LT's first.

2015:

We went as a family of dominoes to my company party this year but the big boys were a cheetah and a banana for everything else including at school


2014:

2013:
Halloween at school and work and home

2012:

2011:


2010:

2009:
Tenn Street Trick-or-Treat (Adler didn't make it into any pictures on his first Halloween because he spent the whole time sleeping in the sling with me)

2008:

Work party photo shoot and Children's Museum

2007:
 LT's 1st Halloween party and pumpkin patch

No comments: