Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween '13





Adler decided months ago that he was going to be Bob the Builder for Halloween this year. LT was less certain about his choice but wanted to be an astronaut. As the big day approached Adler informed Kari and I that we too were going to be characters from Bob the Builder. She was to be Wendy the builder and I got the very minor role of Mr. Bentley the inspector. Landon didn't want to be left out but, to his credit, stayed true to his choice while joining the family theme and decided that he'd be a space builder. 



I forgot my glasses for this photo, unfortunately. I did try and shave so my beard and mustache would look like Mr. Bentley but I stopped short of shaving my head.

The boys and I did a lot of pumpkin carving this year and a few of the pumpkins were actually grown in our own backyard.




















No comments: