Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Helping at Manual

 I am on the Friends of Manual (my high school) board.  This year I co-chaired our biggest fundraiser, a breakfast with over 200 people.  The night before the breakfast we needed to set up the tables and get things ready for the big event.  I arranged for my parents to watch the boys, but Landon insisted on coming and helping.  He was a huge help and I was so proud of him for volunteering his time.  Giving back to others is something that has always been important in my family's life and I am encouraged to see Landon carrying on the tradition.  
He carefully put all the tablecloths on the tables and then artfully arranged the donation envelopes. I think the other adults helping were very impressed and I was incredibly proud of this little guy!  

No comments: