Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Behind-the-Scenes



I linked to our holiday card post on some social media sites with what I thought was kind of funny, "whether you celebrate Retail Christmas or something less mainstream like Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, etc., we wish you the very best this season http://landon-t-c.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-holidays.html"

I amuse myself sometimes. 

All the photos in the card were taken in my friend's, and reluctant co-worker's, garage studio.  Those and a few others are here. He took the ones of our whole family and let me shoot lots of the boys - the boys weren't entirely cooperative as seen below running around the set. Above is LT relaxing on a single chair with his three kids watching TV after the photo session. The rest of the photos are just outtake shots of the boys together that I thought were cute.










No comments: