Friday, March 12, 2010

Who's pushing who?

It's Friday, which means that LT has school for 2.5 hours. LT has to be at school at 9. He gets up at 8 or later and Adler needs a nap around 8 or a bit later. LT needs to eat and get dressed before school. Adler needs to eat. Mom needs coffee and to get dressed. Its always a bit chaotic. In order to get LT to school on time and still let Adler nap (and mom get some exercise), we decided to run to school today. That way, Adler could nap in the stroller, LT could eat breakfast and he and I could talk a little. LT was really excited, until he asked what I was going to do while he was in the stroller. I told him I was going to run and push the two of them. He said he could run. Its about 1.5 miles each way. He's not a bad runner, but only for a block or so. I let him push Adler to the door and somehow bribed him to get in the stroller. It worked. We made it to school, Adler slept on the way and was asleep in my arms in the school until the firemen came and had to set off the fire alarm (go figure). Regardless, it is a gorgeous, sunny day in Denver and it was nice to not have to drive.

No comments: