Thursday, March 11, 2010

The DAM (Denver Art Museum)

Yesterday, a longtime friend, Roxanne, called to see if LT and Adler wanted to meet her kids (Isis and Ambrose) at the art museum. I hadn't taken LT yet, but given how much he loves art, I thought he might really enjoy it. I wasn't mistaken. We spent the majority of the time in this wonderful word exhibit where various words are brightly written on the walls and pillows are sewn into words you can jump on. LT and Isis even made one of the pillow words into a train. Of course, I didn't get my camera out until we had left that exhibit and only managed to take these two pictures.
The art museum was recently (relatively) expanded. When they built the new addition, they built it across a busy street and creatively linked the two buildings with this great glass bridge. They loved watching the cars zoom beneath them.

No comments: