Friday, December 5, 2008

A Few Pictures from Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday, although I have to admit, my brother and sister in law do a MUCH better job hosting than I ever could. I thought with LTs eating habits lately (constant), that he would enjoy it as well. Madeleine set him a nice place setting, Brian and I brought his special chair and there was tons of yummy food, but LT didn't want to eat a thing. He just played with his new farm and Brian and I ended up sitting on the floor eating our food and playing with him (which was fun as well!)
We were lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents, Steve and Madeleine and even some of Steve and Mad's friends! I wish my older brother, Scott and his family could have been with us, but we will see them at Christmas.
The whole group (at least the part who sat still at the table).
Attempting to get LT to eat something.
Playing farm animals with Baba.
Stashing the farm animals one by one under the chair.

No comments: