Monday, November 10, 2008

A few months late... Birthday party photos

I wanted to write something funny and entertaining about the LT's birthday party but couldn't really come up with anything and before I knew it it nearly five months had passed and I hadn't even posted any pictures. All that time and I've still got nothing funny to say so I'll have to refer back to the party invite for the jokes. Pictures and uninspired commentary below...

My wife holding the youngest baby at the party. Anyone surprised? No, I didn't think so.

Amelia and her dad, Peter.

Riley.

Papa and LT checking out the cake. The cake is from The Market and the same kind we had at our wedding. Lucky for us we had way too much so we got to enjoy leftovers.

Z showing off his guns (I asked and, yes, he does have a license for them).

LT, Phoebe, Cade & Joss.

Dylan & Seth playing in the water.


LT wasn't too sure about the cake at first but...

it didn't take long to decide that this cake thing is pretty good.

Seth playing on the 'easy-peasy' slide.

Dylan knows how to party!

LT and Joss saying their goodbyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm famous! Thanks for inviting me :)