Monday, November 3, 2008

Zoo with Grandma and Papa

My mom kindly gave LT his zoo membership for Christmas last year. We have been trying, for nearly a year, to go to the zoo with her to thank her, but the timing hadn't worked out until yesterday. It was a beautiful, sunny, Colorado day and we thought it was the perfect time to go wit her.... and all of the rest of Denver because it was free day, oops. Besides parking difficulties (my parents were smart and rode their bikes), the crowds didn't end up being too bad.
Brian and I fondly remember playing in this wagon when we were younger. It is definitely much smaller than I remember it being.
He ate a little picnic lunch with us, but mostly wanted the chocolate for desert, go figure. How these little guys know what candy is already when they have never had it is beyond me, but they do.
He made friends with this little baboon through the window.
It was a perfect fall day.

No comments: