Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sunnyside Music Festival

Brian, LT, Steve, Madeleine and I went to the Sunnyside Music Festival on Saturday. This is the second annual (I heard last year was nearly empty though). Saturday was a 75 degree, sunny Colorado day and a perfect day to hang out in a local park and listen to some live music. This year it drew in quite a crowd. I even ran into some of the kids I used to teach and a few friends.

Watching the band with Aunt Madeleine.

Chillin' with dad in the sun.

After the park, we went to Billy's Bar. LT wanted to share his tomato with uncle Steve.
Much to Madeleine and my liking, LT loves sweet potato fries (maybe more than regular ones). With him eating half of mine, I easily justify spending the extra dollar to get them rather than regular fries and instead of buying LT a whole kids meal that he will just take one bite of.

No comments: