Saturday, March 8, 2008

Little driver (road trip contd.)

I'll be honest - I was expecting the drive to Utah to be terrible. I hate spending that much time in the car myself so I can just imagine what a nine month old thinks about being strapped in his five point car seat harness for five or six hours.


Just to make things even more interesting, I got up at 4:30 AM on Thursday so I could get some work done before our drive. I figured that if listing to a crying baby for hours in the car was fun, then it'd be even more fun if I was completely exhausted from not sleeping much. Sleep deprivation only improves your patience, right?



It turns out that all my worrying was for not because LT was *awesome* on the drive. Sure, we made a few more stops than usual but he really was great little sport in the car. He's shown above pretending to help mom drive after a short pit stop for a milk break.

No comments: