Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baba and Brothers

LT's Baba (my mom) was in town this weekend for some yoga classes and we had dinner planned for Saturday night. We were going to do takeout or something at our house because Landon is usually asleep for the night between 5 and 6. However, he changed his nap schedule a bit yesterday which gave us the opportunity to go out for dinner. Kar suggested we go to Brother's Bar. Most of you already know that I love Brother's Bar (so do LT and Z and Sofi's parents). Many of you probably don't know that I'm currently competing in a 'biggest loser' weight loss contest at work. Any fool knows that a greasy cheeseburger, fries and a few beers isn't exactly conducive to weight loss but I decided to let my self fall of the fat kid wagon for one night (and it was good!).

No comments: