Tuesday, May 26, 2020

B's interview about Covid

1. What is the Coronavirus?
Virus that gets people sick

2. Who is the president?
President trump

3. How many days have we been in lockdown?
100 I think

4. Do you want to go back to school?
Kind of.

5. Who is the first person you are going to hug when lockdown is over?
I don’t know

6. Where is the first place you want to go?
The pool and the bowling alley. Ice rinking.

7. What do you think we can do to get rid of the Coronavirus?
Vaccines

8. Are your parents good teachers?
No.

9. How did the Coronavirus start?
Covid 19 I think

10. If you had to wear protective clothing to help you what would it be?
A mask

11. Are you enjoying being on lockdown?
No, I am not missing anything though. I miss everything I like. I don’t actually like ice skating.

No comments: