Friday, August 1, 2014

Random Seattle pics

 While in Seattle, we were able to meet up at a park with two of my good friends from college and their adorable kids.  The boys are all a little older and so they took off chasing each other while I visited with my friends.  At one point my friend Anna started laughing hysterically and pointed to the three boys piled on one swing.  I figured it was picture worthy.
 Anna reading to her sweet little baby girl and Erin's daughter.  
 This picture just screams boy to me.  I asked to take a picture of them waiting patiently for the rental car and this is what I got!
Landon and Nicholas really got along great.  It was wonderful to have him travel with us for the week to Southern California and definitely made the plane and car rides more fun for our kids.

No comments: