Saturday, August 14, 2010

The latest

Here are the boys latest adventures:
House, a restaurant very close by (same restaurant I went into labor with Adler at!), has a toddler night every Tuesday night. They have a band that plays music for all ages with instruments for the kids to play with. The boys had a really fun time!
LT loves the "tar".
Seeing how many pull ups you can put on and still walk. I think he had 5 or 6 on.
Riding the Thomas train at grandma and Paps house.
Eating frozen yogurt at the new Yogurtland with Becky, I am so excited we have one in Denver now! Apparently LT is too. He chose every brightly colored gummy candy to put on his peach yogurt. Silly kid.

Swimming at Anderson with Maria and her kids and Becky.
Bri once told me he's not good with kids, I would argue differently. We had dinner with Isaac and his family at House and Bri played with the three boys in the water for quite some time.
Friday was papas birthday. I know how much he loves hiking so the boys and I took him hiking to help him celebrate. LT is a goof and loves to be carried, so I carried him the whole hike.
Adler loves the pack too, but had to stop for a snack.

No comments: