Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mobile uploads

I am not sure how I earned it, but Brian, so sweetly, gave me a My Touch for my birthday. I am now proud to say that I have joined the club of people who are able to check face book and chat with friends from their phone. Another perk is the camera on the phone, which I use often. These are completely random pictures from my phone camera experimenting.
Adler eating some well deserved cheerios after trying to keep up with three three year olds swimming in Stapleton yesterday.
LT, "I am really really happy at my swim lessons now!" He said this after a 2 hour ordeal of not wanting to go to swim lessons. I sort of feel the same way about swimming. I dread it until I am submerged in the water and then love it. This is at his wonderful teacher Carole's swim lessons. (Parents are only allowed to watch from outside the gate, but I snatched this picture when I ran in to use the bathroom and overheard LT saying he was so happy.)
Dylan and LT playing catch at jazz in the park.
The boys in the Chariot on our adventure to the farmers market. They were both troopers on this long ride (long for just sitting in a bike trailer), we only had to stop once on the way home to drive cars in the sand and let them stretch their legs.
LT and I have been enjoying getting donuts (just the two of us) on Wednesday mornings. We both get a cake donut with vanilla frosting and sprinkles! This week Zack joined us with his mom, but they are in the chocolate club.
LT and Adler playing the pots and pans in an early morning concert at Grandma and Papas house.
Bri and LT on a "fun adventure hike" at the Botanical Gardens.
We went to Grandma and Papas house on the 4th of July to help Steve celebrate his 30th birthday. He and Madeleine were flying in that night from Montana and unfortunately their flight was a bit delayed. LT took it upon himself to sing happy birthday and blow out Steve's candle in his absence (we did it again with Uncle Steve).
LT really loves holding Adler's hand in the car, its pretty darn cute, but hard to capture in the few seconds I have at a red light.

No comments: