Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funny boys

I laugh daily, actually hourly. My boys make me smile and laugh constantly. As Adler grows up, their friendship becomes more apparent. Adler is a happy guy, LT says funny things constantly. What better job is there than being a mom?
Adler adores his big brother, LT loves being a big brother and helping. He hands Adler toys, plays on his excersaucer with him, rolls on the floor with him, translates what Adler is "saying", I couldn't ask for more. All of this makes the trying times with two worthwhile.
Adler strapped into his car seat, Nikes on of course, ready for some adventure with his big brother.
Happy baby.
Funny 2.5 year old. (When I asked LT what he was doing in this picture he said, "Just being cute!"

My two love bugs.
As I wrote this blog, I realized how much water damage my little point and shoot camera has. I told LT, "I think I will go get a new camera today". He said, "Oh, you gonna get a big camera yike dada?" I said, "No, mom isn't responsible enough, I would lose it, or ruin it or get snot on it or who knows what else." LT said, "Mama, I know you can do it, I just know you can do it and get a big camera". I am glad someone has faith in my ability to not ruin everything.

No comments: