Sunday, August 16, 2009

Race!

Two of my mom's sisters visited her a few weeks ago and they stopped by to vist on their way to the airport to go home. We decided to meet and have breakfast at DJ's Berkeley Café which is only a few blocks from our house.

LT has been into racing lately and likes to 'wace Hay' [race Hailie] up the stairs. I'm not sure why he's chosen the fastest member of the household as his primary racing opponent but I guess he likes the challenge. He's yet to even come close to winning against her, at least when she actual participates that is.

Anyway, we were running a little late to meet my mom and aunts at DJ's and LT didn't want to be carried so we tried to encourage him to go a little faster by telling him it was a race.


Here's a little footage of the race. The ploy kind of worked.


And about the only picture I managed to get. Here LT is showing my aunt Margaret how to fly his spaceship.

No comments: