Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun mornings with Daddy

Brian has been on lots of morning daddy duties the past few weekends. While I wasn't there to enjoy any of these events, I can only imagine from the stories told later to me how much fun LT has with his dad! Below, LT showed dad how he could ride on the chipmunk at Wash Park by himself. I am always amazed at how quickly he changes and becomes more independent. The last time I took him to the Wash Park playground, he wasn't able to get on the ride ons himself (granted this was a few months ago, but still!)

Bri and LT spent a morning playing at REI. This is one of LTs favorite spots, the "hiking" section in REI where there are "rocks" made to look like hiking trails for people to test how hiking boots.
Yesterday, LT took his dad and his bike to the zoo. While he's growing fast, he's clearly not quite as big as a polar bear! I am shocked by how big those things are!

No comments: