Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Science class

Many have argued that America is in danger of loosing its competitive advantage in technology and business innovation to other nations, like China and India, due to lack a of funding and emphasis on education and research in scientific and mathematic disciplines. Apparently those people have never spent an afternoon with Baba.

Kari has arranged for various grandparent help with LT while she works one of her two jobs. My mom comes by for a couple hours on most Tuesday afternoons. Today I finished working before Kari did so I headed downstairs to make dinner* and ran into LT and Baba in the kitchen doing science experiments. I'm not sure exactly what the experiment was but it involved lots of water, soap, bubbles, some random dishes and, from the looks of these pictures, lots of fun...



* By "make dinner" what I really mean is warmed up some leftovers and cut up a few pieces of fruit. What did you expect?



No comments: