Saturday, January 24, 2009

National Western Stock Show

Last Sunday we, along with most of Kari's side of the family, took LT to the stock show. Uncle Steve has been talking about taking LT to the stock show for a long time and, as you can tell from the picture, he and LT seem equally excited about seeing the animals.


LT loved seeing all the farm equipment that was for sale.

He even got to "drive" this tractor.


The highlight of the show for LT was the pony ride for kids. He didn't actually ride a pony but he loved just watching them though the fence (shown in the three shots above).

I can't say that I necessarily disliked going to the stock show but I'm also not sure I'm exactly a stock show kind of guy. I think the consensus opinion around our house is that next year LT and Steve might be the only ones going.

No comments: