Friday, July 31, 2020

Week 20

I took exactly 0 pictures this week, but that doesn't mean it wasn't eventful.  We were able to book extra sessions at our pool, so we spent a lot of hours swimming (B absolutely loves the pool and has remastered swimming).  A and I helped my brother move into his new place, we did a ton of laundry and packing for our upcoming trip, we rode bikes, LT got a new graphics card for his computer, Brian resprained his ankle (total bummer) and we (older boys and parents) have been enjoying watching Alone.  Both A and I finished a few books this week, which always feels like an accomplishment.  During my early morning reading session I discovered we have a mouse, now named Cheesy (boys choice).  B did a lot of magna tile building and Legos and has continued with his incredible interest in numbers (we started working on reading, though it doesn't capture his interest as much.). 

No comments: