Wednesday, October 31, 2018

B is potty trained

I love when they snuggle together, even if its watching a show.  
We decided last weekend was the weekend to potty train B.  I wasn't sure how it would go, but he seemed ready and I was definitely done changing diapers.  We put him in underwear one morning, not having any idea how things would go, but he did really well.  He's had a few pee accidents, but has pooped only in the potty.  Part of the reason I've waited so long was because we've had a lot of changes (moving out of our house, starting school, starting a new daycare, mom went out of town etc).  I continued to make up excuses of why now wasn't a good time.  Plus, I didn't want to be, nor could we be, stuck at home for long periods.  Last weekend (after he was done being sick), we just went about our lives and had him in underwear.  Monday he and I were home most of the day and so we had time to practice running to the potty when he needed to and now it seems like diapers are just a thing of the past.  I am proud of him, and I think most importantly, he's very proud of himself.  And now its documented!

No comments: