Thursday, October 4, 2018

B is 3!

 When B woke up yesterday, Brian said, "Is anyone 3 here?" and B confidently answered, "NO."  Its a little confusing.  This morning he asked if he is still 3.  Sadly yes, my buddy, you will never be 2 again. He had a pretty good day.  I took him to Barre 3 with his buddy to play while we worked out and then we went to Lava Island (his request.  every.  single. day.)  He took a whopping 20 minute nap (he's definitely dropping his nap most days now, but occasionally he will nap).  

\
  B has been a bit obsessed with firetrucks lately and so I made him a firetruck cake.  For a first attempt (and 3 boys trying to help me frost), it turned out ok!


 On Tuesday I got to be the helping parent and B got to be the star birthday guy.  They put this cute little crown on and sing happy birthday. 

No comments: