Friday, July 6, 2018

Museums with cousin friends

 We managed to pack in a lot of museum fun while in Kansas City.  It was hot and there are a lot of fun things to do in KC, plus cousins to explore with.  We definitely took advantage.  I have 9 first cousins on my dad's side and we each have 1-3 kids.  These kids truly consider each other first cousins.  We grew up spending a lot of time together and so we are happy that our kids enjoy each other and think of each other as close cousins.   We spent one morning at the Science museum with my brother and his boys. 


 Our last afernoon there, we went the Arabian steamship museum with those of us that were left.  It is a museum with artifacts that were uncovered from a sunken ship in the Missouri River.  I didn't have high hopes, but it was really fascinating for all of us and one of the better museums I have been to.

No comments: