Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Morning

My mom and aunt woke up early to go to church Easter morning and LT sat straight up when he heard the door open and announced that the Easter bunny was leaving! That was the end of our sleep for the night, but the beginning of our Easter day adventures! The boys uncovered their easter baskets quickly and immediately wanted to eat all the treats. We had a few before the family brunch.
My grandfather likes to take any of his family to a huge brunch at a local hotel. This is a tradition that has gone on for many years, but unfortunately our family rarely makes it back. This year there were 37 of us! This is just my grandparents, their children, their grandchildren and great grandchildren. Our boys are the youngest kids by far, but they fit right in. Immediately upon entering the hotel was the easter bunny, just waiting to give out more candy and take pictures. I thought Adler might be afraid, but he walked right over and wanted his picture taken.
The brunch can be long, but because of our huge group, we were able to get a really great semi private room.
We brought some trains for entertainment.
My grandfather (middle), his brother, and my grandmother. My grandfather will be 90 this summer!


Adler loved all the desserts and juice on this trip. Mr. Sweettooth.
Mostly the boys played with their trains under the white table cloth.
I had to take one of them "dressed up". For most of you this probably isn't dressing up, but for the Campbell's its pretty good.

No comments: