Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekend at Baba's

that messy hair look

We got Copper Mountain four passes this year, and despite my skeptically predicting before we got them that we'd maybe use one day, we've actually used all four days. We've even found a little routine that seems to work pretty well for everyone. I'll take a day off from work and we drive up and stay with one of my parents the night before. On the way up we stop for dinner at Beau Jo's pizza in Idaho Springs. The next day my parents are kind enough to watch the boys for a few hours in the morning while we ski. We even got lucky with the weather a few times and managed to get some fresh snow. It's a little different than some of the skiing we did before kids but it's been fun nonetheless.

Our most recent ski day was last Friday. We stayed in the mountains an extra night which gave me an opportunity to chase the boys around with my camera.


The Artist at Work
Baba got a bunch of art supplies for LT (and Adler but mostly LT) and he was in heaven.

Adler got into whatever he could find to get into.

LT also did a little "knitting". My mom still has the same sewing box that was made by my dad's dad. I used to love to play with it and all the stuff in it and now LT does too.

Mom, LT and Baba reading books on the couch.

Grandpa holding Adler shortly after he woke up from his nap.




reach
Adler loves light switches. He was thrilled when I brought him a little stool so he could reach this one on his own.

No comments: