Friday, March 4, 2011

the other camera

I've got two cameras. One that is reasonably nice and what I use for my budding 'carrer' as a photographer (please please please come see my latest work during the month of March at Tenn St. please).

I've also got a camera on my phone which takes crappy pictures but is often the only thing I have with me (interestingly enough, Kari has exactly the same phone and she takes much better pictures with it). Anyway, here are a bunch of photos from my phone over the last month or two.

Last week I let the boys play in the front yard. You can see what that entailed. We all cleaned up together after we were done. However, we got in trouble with mom a few days later when LT told Papa he was always allowed to dig up the yard.

Adler riding his little bike. He might be ready for a push bike this summer.


LT playing skeeball - he launched this one a little high.

Often times this year, at bed time, I'd take Adler down to the basement and walk around watching Sunday/Monday Night Football while he feel asleep. Then I'd sit on the couch and watch a few minutes of the game while he slept in my arms. It was our special little time together and I found myself really looking forward to it every week. I took this photo of us during the Super Bowl and I figure, because Adler will be too old/big next season, that'll be the last time we ever get to do our little NFL nighttime routine.


LT and I made snowmen a few weeks ago.

Adler in his car seat with sun glasses and passpass.

LT using the back massager.

We took the boys to family night at the DAC and while they both loved the buffet Alder really loved it.

We had a real construction worker come install a dog door and LT gathered some of his plastic tools and intently watched the guy work.

LT & Baba at the zoo.

No comments: