Saturday, February 5, 2011

hubris

There was a time when being alone and in charge of just one kid was cause for fear and trepidation. But nowadays I'm more confident. Kari is working all day today and there's a very good chance all of us will be alive when she gets home. Last week when she was away for several hours getting a massage, I was unfazed and even grabbed my camera to try and get some shots of the boys (at home and at the park). Photos from before things got ugly are posted below.

But perhaps I'm become bit overconfident? Not long after the pictures at the park were taken, Adler fell several feet (at least) off of the jungle gym and landed right on his face in the sand. I figured we'd rebound and keep playing at the park but, as I was trying to clean sand out of Alder's mouth, LT had to be the voice of reason and suggest maybe it was time for us to go home.

Later that evening, as I was getting the boys ready for bed, Adler peed on me.

#1 dad stuff all the way.


Adler

LT & Brown B

digging

'digging'

passy at the park

No comments: