Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back to baby playdates

I joined the second half of 09 subgroup of the highland mommies so that Adler could have some buddies his own age (besides the kids we already knew). Unfortunately, we haven't been to very many playdates with LTs schedule. The past two Friday afternoons, however, I have taken Adler to the afternoon play dates. It is deja vu for sure.
The first playdate we went to, I left LT with Baba and Grandpa, but he came with us to the second one.
Adler is quite the party man. He is definitely not shy and will maneuver his way through a baby crowd to get whatever toy looks to be the best. I am not sure if this is simply Adler's personality or if its because he has learned to get what he needs to survive with an older brother, but its humerous to watch. These pictures were taken from a play date last Friday and I took LT with me. LT was amazing with the babies and loved all the baby toys.

After crawling through a crowd he managed to get this pretty cool toy.
All the babies just sitting while the moms talked. The days like that are long gone from LTs play dates.
The best part of all for LT was the food! The babies couldn't have any, but the host put out lots of yummy food for the moms. LT scored an m and m cookie. He ate only the colored m and ms and then brought me the remainder of the cookie crumbled in pieces. It was lovely.

No comments: