Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First time babysitting

LT babysat his first baby today (with mom's help). Tracy and Tim just moved into a new house and are having house guests come tomorrow for the week. They wanted to at least have a few rooms settled and baby Sean likes to be held rather than put down. She asked for some help and so LT and I happily volunteered a few hours over the past two days. Yesterday I left LT with dad while he napped and I just went, but today, I decided to take him. I was a bit worried that he wouldn't know how to be gentle, but he was great. He even gave Sean 3 hugs, but of course I didn't have the camera at those moments.

Right away he made himself at home and found a spring thing (no clue what it goes to) and carried that most of the time we were there.

LT played Sean some tunes on his little ABC radio.

He and Sugar (their dog) became great friends after Sugar realized that LT = food! LT enjoyed pulling her tail (which she didn't mind a bit) and feeding her crackers and then laughing hysterically.
He watched Sean watch himself.

No comments: