Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Some Mom Fun

Sometimes I feel like a full time bus driver, shuttling my kids from place to place and spending countless hours just driving.  Its not far from the truth, but when I look back at this summer, I have also had so much fun doing things just for me.  Above is the only picture I got from Ladies Day 2021 at our pool.  We had a huge group this year.  Its a definite highlight of each summer.
And while Brian played golf each Tuesday night this summer, I sang in the choir again.  This time, the ending performance was at Red Rocks (which was sold out for our show!)
I spent hours backstage, probably a once in a lifetime opportunity.  The dressing rooms are built into the rocks and the hallways are adorned with posters of famous singers performing at Red Rocks.  Brian brought the boys (LT was away at camp), my brothers came and some friends.  Truly such a fun experience.







 

No comments: