Monday, September 7, 2020

Week 25

The big guys spent most of last Sunday baking and cooking.  Ads made no bake cookies that he learned about from his Avid camp and LT made his "famous" blueberry muffins.
Meanwhile, B made crowns for the kings and queens in our house.
Monday our cleaning help came and so B and I took school on the road to the park.  It was 70 degrees and absolutely perfect.  We rode bikes over and spent most of the day.  I was having so much fun that I didn't take as many photos as I wished I had.


But as usual, I found a lot of photos he took with my phone.

As Brian mentioned, we had a lot of online adult events this week.  I don't even know what this one was or why B was in a banana costume, but this is life.
With the big kids in school full time, our pool still open and the temps pretty hot, B and I took advantage and made a last minute reservation to go swim one afternoon.  
More pics from the family Lego exhibit adventure.

And more of the zoom back to school chaos.

Friday, B had a little tour of his new school, he loved it until he got really hungry and had a full melt down.


And more of the 150 foot birthday party slip n slide in the mountains.



 

No comments: