Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sibling life

As an only child myself there's a lot about life with siblings that I don't really understand and am learning about only through seeing my boys grow up together. Oftentimes that leaning amounts to me being frustrated and trying to understand what the heck they are fighting about this time and more vexingly why it's something that needs to be a fight at all. 

Sometimes however, I get to witness acts of brotherly love and caring that warm my heart and even make me a tiny bit wistful about growing up without someone to love and hate. A few weeks ago was one such time when B took a pretty good crash on his scooter and his brother kindly attended to him including going back to the house to get a big bandaid and carefully applying it near the site of the crash. 


No comments: