Sunday, May 26, 2019

Maycember


 If you haven't seen this video  it is pretty funny about the chaos of May.  And very true.  These pictures were taken just Thursday and Friday this week at all the events Brian or I were supposed to attend (because Brian is the amazing dad he is, he attended most everything in addition to me). Above was A's portfolio showing.  Not pictured was his unit culmination project the next day.

 B's last day at Paddington.
 B's end of the year party at his buddies house.  I caught the two of them in his little brother's crib.
 LTs class had a 5th grade compliment circle in which all the kids and teachers in the class had prepared very sweet (sometimes long) pieces about each kid that they went around reading to each 5th grader.  Common themes about LT (not surprising!) were kind, thoughtful, funny, smart, good at math etc.  It was beautiful, but the boys were a little restless listening to more than an hour of compliments (see pic below)
 I think in all this craziness B is feeling a bit out of control.  After a long morning struggle with him, he finally went in his room and got himself dressed (even accessorized with a necklace that I "think" was made for me but never given to me.  It says "I love you mom").  Its become his favorite regardless and he wears it often.

 I sure hope these sweet boys stay friends once they start middle school.  

No comments: