Saturday, December 22, 2018

etc., etc.


Saw this mug at work and it made me think of the boys. I should have taken it home. I haven't seen it recently so I assume someone else did. 

LT and I went on an early season ski date to Arapaho Basin. 

Arapaho Basin is where I spent many days as a kid skiing with Roadrunners. I just happened to come across this old ski club patch when packing up the house a few months ago.

B helping with the Christmas tree.

Not entirely sure what LT and B were doing here but they were certainly enjoying themselves. 

B on his bike even in the cold.

B helping with some holiday baking.

Rowing the boat and fishing at a holiday thing at B's "playschool". 

A making dinner (with a bit of help) to earn some money to donate to the adopt a family program his class did.

Looking a junk in catalogs together.

B at the bowling alley.

Halloween where A helped little B walk as a guest in the big parade at their school.

Followed by trick-or-treating with friends in the neighborhood. This year was the first that B really understood what was going on.




A work trip took me to Bangkok where I went to a Muay Thai match and got to pose for a photo with the middleweight champ at Rajadamnern Stadium. And also did my usual photo touristing.







No comments: