Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Iceland Accomodations

 Brian planned the whole trip, everything, which was so amazing.  He picked the most perfect accommodations, which I meant to take pictures of each, but somehow didn't.  The first was this adorable apartment tucked in the back of a house.  

 It was just the right size for us with this cute little side yard.
 After leaving Reykjevic, we headed to the Westman Islands and stayed in a really nice (small) hotel.  I didn't get any photos of the hotel itself, but this was the view out of the window.  It was right around the corner from our favorite restaurant on the Island, Gott and we were situated so that we could walk to each hike we wanted to do. And the breakfast was pretty amazing, simple, but yummy.
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures from our next stop at the Black Sandy Beaches, but I wish I had.  The room had twin beds, which I thought were funny for us.
The last hotel he booked for two nights, but we ended up only spending on in, was called "Milk Factory".  We still cannot figure out why.  We had a room that we think was just sort of added on.  It was attached to the hotel, but not in the hotel, very strange.

No comments: