Friday, August 31, 2018

Bops first day

 B started preschool this week.  It was hard to read whether he was excited or nervous, probably a little of everything.  He said things like, "I just want to go where my brothers go."  Or, "I just want daddy to take me, actually, I want you to take me, actually boff."  When I picked him up, he reported a few things:
"Two of my friends, I don't know their names, cried.  I was a little sad, but I didn't cry"
"There's a kid named Poli (her name is Colie, but one of his favorite shows is Poli"
"For snack we had yogurt squeezes, but a new kind!  And gold fishes."
"I drove the cars wif my friends outside"
"I learned you have to tuck your socks into your shoes if you take them off"
I'd say it was a success.  I get to be the helping parent on the second day, which I am super excited about.

 Daddy came for drop off.
The two best brothers in the world (besides my own who are equally great) were so supportive getting him ready in the morning.  These three are just the best.  My favs for sure.

No comments: