Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Seattle!

 I took the boys to Seattle for a few days to visit my brother, sister in law and nephew.  The boys had so much fun with each other, it was very hard to say goodbye.  

 We packed a lot in.  One day we spent at the museum of flight, which I hadn't been to since I went with my nephew when he was B's age.



 B had a hard time the first morning with the time change, so we watched a few shows while everyone else slept.
 We had some long yummy family dinners.
 Visited Pikes Place and the famous gum wall.
 And of course ate donuts at the market, definitely the best I have ever had.  I always make a point to go there while in Seattle.
 Took a walk along the water.
 Played lots of games and baby stuff.
And the boys were all incredibly easy on both flights.  We are all anxious to go back for a visit.

No comments: