Friday, April 8, 2016

Easter

 We were in Mexico for Easter, but we planned on celebrating it when we got back with my parents and brother.  However, we lucked out because my two youngest cousins from each side just moved back to Denver and were able to come .  Another cousin and her partner happened to be in Denver visiting the same weekend and so we ended up having quite a large Easter celebration!  Unfortunately Brian was in South America and unable to join us this year.  
 As usual my mom did an easter egg hunt (limited candy, but very thoughtful small gifts for each child all color coded).  
 Tim and Nina just moved from Boston and its so fun to have them here!
 My youngest cousin on my dads side, Matt and my cousin Shisha and her partner Laura.
Adler was very into the hunt.
These two are just adorable.  The picture is terrible, but they have a blast playing together everytime we see her.  
Blane got a new book that his brothers found in the hunt.  

No comments: