Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day at Elitches


The boys participated in the summer reading program again through the Denver Public Library.  Every 3 weeks or so they can collect a prize.  One of the prizes was a ticket to Elitches.  After looking at our summer schedule, I realized last minute that today was our last full day with no plans and also one of the coolest days of this hot week.  I thought with it being Wednesday, it wouldn't be too crowded.  I intended on getting to the amusement park right at 10, but LT had an orthodontist appointment that lasted longer than anticipated.  When we finally arrived, the line was really long to get in.  We ended up waiting an hour an 15 minutes just to get in the gates.  I thought the ride lines would be long (and maybe they were for the big roller coasters), but we didn't have to wait in any lines once we got in.

 This was Adler's favorite ride, the hopper.

 Mesmorized by the Octonots show.

 Driving trucks.


 Bumper mice.

 Rockin' tugboat.


Paint spinners.  They both really loved the roller coaster, but I am not able to ride on it right now and couldn't even stand in line with them, so I wasn't able to get pictures.

No comments: