Monday, April 27, 2015

A little humor

A few weeks ago Brian was out of town.  I got home from a meeting around 8 PM to a garage that wouldn't close.  The boys were inside with a wonderful new babysitter, happy, but I needed to let her go home.  I was stuck in a hard place with needing to get the boys to bed, but also not able to leave our garage open unattended.  I called our trusty garage door guy, but he wasn't going to be able to be over until 9:30 and I wasn't sure how I was going to manage.  I quickly called my amazing brother who dropped everything and came over.  He asked me for a flashlight and some tools, Adler quickly jumped to helping out.  He proudly brought out his toy wooden hammer and a tiny lego flashlight.  Steve thoughtfully used the toy tools while I searched for some more useful tools.  Eventually he was able to get the garage shut and I had the garage repair man come the next morning to fix it permanently.

No comments: