Wednesday, September 4, 2013

the second child goes to school


Today was Adler's first day of preschool (this year). I'm out of town for work (in Vancouver just a few weeks after going to Germany) so I wasn't around to take the obligatory sentimental first day of school photo like I did with Landon. But the day didn't pass without some notice of the milestone. Kari posted the picture above and said, "he was so excited (new for Adler) he had his backpack on before his clothes." And knowing I was going to be gone, I did try and get a few photos of Adler over the last few days to post today as a poor substitute for not really being there today.

You talkin' to me?
Like this one where he seems to be mocking and/or provoking me.

Brothers
And a nice one of the boys together. Although Adler's smile nowadays coincides with squinting his eyes. 

Apparently, just like last year, this was a good time for some little guy yoga. 

 Just being goofs.

Explaining some of finer points of Bob the Builder to me.


Just for good measure, a couple more from Landon's first day last week.


No comments: