Friday, November 23, 2012

LT Skis


So sometimes I fall a little behind on posting photos and things. A little. For example, getting new ski gear for LT recently reminded me that I had a bunch of pictures of him skiing last season that I hadn't put up yet. So here are some shots from last February. Better late than never.

LT hasn't exactly shown tons of athletic ability so far in his life. But there are a few areas where he has shown some potential and skiing is one of them. More importantly though is that he really seems to like it. I think he skied fourteen days last season. I can't remember the last time I got that many days in. He's definitely still a beginner but, after I gave up the idea of teaching him and we got him in legitimate lessons, he really did great for a five year old in his first year.














No comments: